Christmas is just around the corner. But there’s still time to treat your loved ones (or yourself, we won’t judge you) to the perfect aquatic gift. With a week left to go, here are our five top recommended Christmas gifts for fish lovers.
1. Fluval Bluetooth fish tank light
Fluval’s LED aquarium lights make great gifts for fish lovers and come in several sizes to fit most aquariums. These advanced fish tank light systems use Bluetooth FluvalSmart App technology, which allows you to customise your fish tank light from your mobile devices.
Features of the Fluval aquarium light range include:
- A programmable 24-hour light cycle with sunrise, mid-day, sunset, and night settings.
- Six band waves for full spectrum results.
- Independent colour control.
- Optional preset habitat light configurations.
Some of the Bluetooth fish tank lights in this range also come with:
- Weather effects, like stormy lighting, cloud cover, and other seasonal systems to recreate oceanic fish habitats.
- An industry-leading IP67 waterproof rating, which means you can mount the aquarium light directly above the water surface without having to worry about water damage to the light.
- A large, simple ‘touch’ switch (instead of a flick switch), which offers stable control.
- Excellent coverage: each LED casts 120° of illumination to ensure uniform lighting and avoid dead spots.
- A three-year warranty.
2. AquaEl nano aquarium
Get into shrimp breeding with a nano aquarium, an ideal gift for fish lover friends or family members. We stock these fully equipped Shrimp Set Day and Night aquariums in three sizes: 10 litres, 20 litres, and 30 litres.
You can keep shrimp, small fish, and plants in a nano aquarium. This one comes with a turbo mini filter and a smart heating system, which adjusts the heating power to the surrounding conditions.
Each nano aquarium also comes with three LED lighting modes, one to recreate daybreak light, one to recreate general daylight, and one to recreate night-time light. These lighting modes recreate underwater habitats to create a natural environment for your fish and shrimp.
3. Funky aquarium ornaments
Adorning your tank with one or two ornaments can brighten up your aquascape and update your fish tank theme. Choose from our wide range of aquarium ornaments and enjoy watching your fish interact with rock sculptures, TV-inspired figurines, caves, tunnels, and shipwrecks.
Here are a few aquarium accessories and ornaments to inspire you:
- Cobbled chimney for air tubes
- Grecian goddess ancient ruins
- Classic castle ruin
- Arizona rock
- Swim-through tunnel
- Jurassic Park arch
- Sedan car wreck
With around 100 aquarium ornaments to choose from, we stock something for everyone.
4. A Ciano starter fish tank
Know someone who’s interested in buying their first fish? The compact Ciano all-in-one fish tank is the perfect starter kit for beginner hobbyists. This 17-litre aquarium comes with:
- A hinged hood for easy access.
- A low-voltage LED lighting system.
- A high-performance filtration system and inner filter to keep your water clear for as long as possible.
- A water treatment to prepare your aquarium water for new fish.
This sleek starter fish tank has always been popular with our customers and makes a wonderful aquarium gift for those who are ready to buy their first fish.
5. Artificial coral
Artificial coral is a great way to give your fish tank that tropical, under-the-sea look, making it one of our top gifts for fish lovers. Plus, it’s easy to clean with a quick scrub under running water. We stock coral in bright red, orange, green, purple, and pink to add a splash of colour to your aquarium.
About Warehouse Aquatics
The Warehouse Aquatics mission is to offer the most choice at the best prices when it comes to your fishes’ wellbeing. We use the products on our website ourselves and are well-versed in all things fish, so we can give you all the advice you need. We’re not just here to sell aquatic supplies. We’re also here to guide you through your journey as a fish owner and enthusiast.
As a small team, we love to hear from our customers, so please do join the Warehouse Aquatics social media community. We’re always up for a chat, and we’d love to share your aquarium photos with our followers.