1. The closing date is stated on each individual prize draw or competition.
2. Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per entrant.
3. All prizes are subject to availability, and Warehouse Aquatics reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the company and/or promoter’s discretion.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. Competitions and prize draws are open only to UK residents who are aged 18 years or over.
6. The promotions are open to employees of Warehouse Aquatics – with the exception of any employees (and their families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of these online competitions.
7. Depending upon the nature of the competition, the winner(s) will be selected either by jury or randomly within six weeks after the closing date of the competition or prize draw. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks after the closing date of the competition. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the promoter full details of their address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
9. If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
10. Allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
11. By entering any of the Warehouse Aquatics online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name and details used as part of the Warehouse Aquatics database for future marketing activity.
12. Unless stated elsewhere, the competition promoter is Warehouse Aquatics, Unit 1 Industrial, Millenium City Park, Millenium Road, Preston PR2 5BL. A list of winners will be available within six weeks after the closing date of the competition.